06 March 2011

Quilt, Cushion Covers and Table Cloth


Clockwise from the top, starting from left:

1.  That was my first ever made quilt ....self taught and first time trying on doing patchwork. The pattern was taken from one of the oldest quilt magazine "The Quilter's Magazine". I gave to my son to use it.

2.  That single size quilt i made from my own idea to be given as a birthday gift for my best friend's daughter.

3.  The cushion covers and the table cloth was commissioned to me by my sister-in-law.  For the cushion covers i took the pattern from "More Quick Rotary Cutter Quilts" by Pam Bono Designs and the block named as Sunflowers. And as for the table cloth I machine applique  the sunflowers and came out with own pattern. The whole project i named them as "Sunflowers Everywhere".

No comments:

Post a Comment