06 March 2011
Hand Towels, Plastic Bags Dispensers, Framed Work, Place-mats and runners, Cushion Covers
1. Those were hand towels which i embroidered using one of the patterns from the disk of my Janome Memory Craft 5700.
2. The plastic bags dispenser was simple to make which i just used pre printed blocks and have them sewn on the background fabric.
3. This 3 dimensional fabric flowers in a vase was sewn on a prequilted white fabric and had it framed.
4. The place-mats and runner were made for a friend. I hand applique the flowers and finished them up with lace borders.
5. The two mariners compass cushion covers was done for my niece...it was done on paper piecing techniques.