16 August 2017

Truly Coming Back

Since my last post at the beginning of 2017, I said that I am coming back and finishing off all my old projects. Unfortunately it did not materialise at all. I have been working and have limited time to do my sewing. During the limited time that I had after work at home, managed to complete a single size quilt for grand daughter, Hanna.

                                                     Polka Dotty Chevron Quilt


     

Anyway,  I could manage to complete the embroidery blocks, for a dear teacher to my son, which will be turned into a queen size quilt. Let me show you.



Coming in to the new year of 2018, with the determination to concentrate and fulfil my promise, in April 2018, I was given a news that could not be swallowed.
I had to go for a major surgery in June and now recuperating at home.  Unfortunately, due to the wound, I could not do any machine sewing but only hand sewing can be done within these six months till December 2018. 

Now my determination includes to live life to the fullest with my love ones that are my children and grand daughter.

Happy day everyone.

Nonie



No comments:

Post a Comment