06 March 2011

Clockwise from the top, starting from left:

1.  The two red and green cushion covers have a reversed colours on the flower appliques done.  I took the pattern from an old 'The Quilter's Magazine".

2.  The vases were decorated with ribbon flowers etc etc....i had to do 50 pieces all together for an organisation.

3.  A picture frame that i did and decorated it with ribbon embroideries.  It was fun doing it and trying to test my creativity level....nothing to shout about!!!!

4.  That was my first Teddy Bear that i learned to do from Quilt Gallery.  Well, i can say that was the first and the last and i gave to my niece's daughter for her birthday.  It was easy to do but i don't really like doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment