28 June 2011

Blocks of Love


Well, i have been keeping quiet since my last quilt because have been busy patching and sewing all these blocks. I am doing this for my daughter who is flying off to Melbourne, Australia to further her studies. The animals were paper-pieced which patterns are taken from Margaret Rolfe's Animal Kingdom. The pictures are chosen by my daughter i.e. family picture, best friends from HELP College and best friends from Secondary Science School (KUSES) which are printed using Inkjet Printable Fabric.
This will be a twin size quilt and really really has to be completed before 30th June 2011.....2 more days from today.  I am really pressured for time...wish me LUCK!


Now i am adding the little little details i.e embroidery stitching and with some other embellishments.
Will soon be posting the completed quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment