18 February 2012


Hello again after my very first post this year of 2012. I easily got distracted when it comes to family matters and I have to attend to that first then only come my hobby which is secondary. Since now I am quite settling down and have much free time, here I am again. I am thankful to my bff i.e. Datin Mariam who keeps on motivating me and she introduced me to this new group Just Us Quilters (JUQ) and the group gave me a lot of inspirations and keep me going. So now I am with the new project, (not mentioning that I have not completed with the 2011 BOM from the same group), which is Birthday Block Club.

Today I have audited my fabrics for the three lovely ladies whom two have celebrated their birthdays last two weeks and another lady whose birthday will be on the first week of March 2012. We have to do 12 1/2" block  and get it sent out to the birthday ladies. I am planning to make patterns using paper piecing method following Carol Doak's quilt book.So I will be putting on my 4th gear and keep on sewing which I am excited to see the results myself. I will be posting the results real soon cos my dead line that I gave myself is on Tuesday next week. Wish me luck.!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment